The arrival
In bed I lie,
How cold this wind,
12 strikes the clock,
And so,
It begins.
The arrival of them,
The chill that they bring,
The fury inside,
That I,
Must condemn.
The rustle of leaves,
Disturbing a bird,
The shaking inside
That cannot,
Be heard.
In bed I lie,
Now blinded by dark,
The terror takes hold
As they,
Make their mark.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
i think this is a good poem......when i read it i will post anuther comment!! bye!!
thanx!!!
i say this is a pretty good poem.
wot is the thing that is ariving?
it put a good image in my head...things like a scary guy walking up 2 ur front door. spooky:)
ROFL
i better go and read ur uther poems...:)
the thing that is arriv9ng is up to your imagination. the person in my poem is afraid of the dark and sppooookyyy stufff:)
hi evry body im just talking on caitlin m's comments
Hey!
I thought that you did a really good job on this poem! Yeah my imagination sometimes does that to me too! LOL!
eny1 who wants to look at my poems go to: www.robinhoodspoetry.au or just copy paste it into the browser bar up the top. thx 4 that :)
woah... AWE-SUM!!!!!!!!! You are one of those poetry writers that has the power to change what people think just by writing a poem! Reddy.D
Post a Comment